DCT Quality Assurance
DCT’s Royal Sentry® brand of LLIN products are produced in ISO 9001:2008 certified production facilities using proprietary technology. Production of Royal Sentry® LLIN products has been optimized so that superior performing products can be provided to the market at a fair and affordable price providing excellent value for the money.
DCT's 15 step Total Quality System ensures that all raw materials, work in process, and finished goods meet our industry leading quality assurance standards. Our Total Quality System includes standard quality control procedures, physical testing and chemical analysis for each of the following areas:
- Incoming raw materials (analytical testing)
- Masterbatch production (analytical testing)
- Yarn production (physical and analytical testing)
- Fabrication (physical and analytical testing)
- Finishing (physical and analytical testing)
- Cutting and sewing (physical testing)
- Finished goods (physical and analytical testing)
- Traceability by batch code
Each shipment of Royal Sentry® LLIN products includes a Certificate of Analysis (COA) detailing all relevant quality control data.